Take a self-guided tour through the swamplands of Gatorland in Orlando, a theme park and attraction where you can experience up-close and personal Florida’s wildlife from animal exhibits to petting zoos, live shows and entertainment, educational programs, dinning, shopping and much more! See some of the largest crocodiles and alligators in Florida when you take the Gatorland Express Railroad across the marsh and through the woods. At Gatorland you can be the star! Wrestle with alligators and take pictures with birds, snakes and flamingos. Don’t forget your towel when you visit Gator Gully Splash Park where kids can soak up the sun and have water fun!
SCREAMIN’ GATOR ZIP LINE
Glide along 1,200 feet, seven stories in the air, over the alligator and crocodile marsh at Gatorland in Orlando on a zip line experience! Your zipline experience will be the highlight of your visit to Gatorland, a 110-acre (45-hectare) theme park and wildlife reserve home to thousands of alligators, crocodiles, birds and snakes.
FEATURES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Launch from heights of up to 65 feet
- Soar across five intense zip lines ranging in length from 230 feet to more than 500 feet, and carefully cross a swinging bridge over the park’s main walkway.
- Fly at speeds near 30 miles per hour over alligators and crocodiles. Equipment (helmet, gloves and harness) provided.
- 2 hour experience
- Participants must wear closed toe shoes. Skirts, dresses, and short shorts are discouraged.
- Participants must be at least 37″ tall and weigh no more than 275 lbs, and must fit safely into the zip line harnesses (Guests may be required to weigh in at time of participation).
- No cameras, cell phones, video equipment including GoPro HD cameras and other personal items may not be taken on your adventure. Secure lockers will be available for storing your belongings.
- Guests will be required to sign a Release, Liability Waiver.
- Reservations are required in advance by calling 800-393—5297
- Cancellations: 48 hours in advance cancellation required for full refund on your zip line reservation. If you need to change your launch date or time, please contact Gatorland a minimum of 24 hours prior. If your launch is canceled due to inclement weather, a rain check will be issued for a future launch within one year from the date of your originally scheduled visit.
HOURS OF OPERATION: OPEN DAILY 10AM – 5PM
Gatorland® is located on Hwy 441 just north of the Orlando – Kissimmee line in South Orlando, only 15- 20 minutes away from Walt Disney World®, SeaWorld® and the Orlando International Airport.