When ordering tickets you have several different options on how you can receive your tickets.
- USPS Priority ($15): All orders that are shipped within the continental United States must be ordered at least one week prior to arrival.
- Express ($40): Orders shipped Express (2 Business Days) within the continental United States. All orders will be shipped on the next business day, after it is received.
- UK & Canada ($35): All orders that are shipped outside the continental United States must be ordered at least 3 weeks prior to arrival. Arriving within 2 weeks? Call us!
- ( We can only ship to the billing address of the credit card that is used )
We do offer refunds, however there is a 10% restocking fee for all refunds. Refunds are only available for orders that have not been shipped or picked up. Once orders are shipped or picked up, there are no refunds.
Office Pick-ups: The credit card holder must be present with the credit card and matching government issued ID to receive your tickets. Your order will be automatically converted to an office pick-up if you:
- Provide a different ship to address than billing address. We only ship to the billing address of the Credit Card.
- You choose the mail out option with less than the one week prior to arrival for domestic mail and three weeks prior to arrival for international.